Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

G

Currently Reading Thread:
G (1 Viewer)

Adaire

Good Afternoon. I stumbled across your network while writing an article about important Queer people in our History. A quote and photo of Ms. Marsha P Johnson had the Trans Safe Space Network tagged at the bottom.

As for myself, I'm a cis-gender Lesbian parent of one gender non-conforming young adult who identifies as Hermaphrodite, and one teen who is on the spectrum somewhere but hasn't found her/their place quite yet. I write a Lesbian parenting blog, but won't spam you with details. I'm thankful this place exists. I'm in a few "parents of Transgender kids" groups and the love and protection these parents exude gives me hope for the future. So do all the young people living their lives authentically. Sending Aloha out to all of you! <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Good Afternoon. I stumbled across your network while writing an article about important Queer people in our History. A quote and photo of Ms. Marsha P Johnson had the Trans Safe Space Network tagged at the bottom.

As for myself, I'm a cis-gender Lesbian parent of one gender non-conforming young adult who identifies as Hermaphrodite, and one teen who is on the spectrum somewhere but hasn't found her/their place quite yet. I write a Lesbian parenting blog, but won't spam you with details. I'm thankful this place exists. I'm in a few "parents of Transgender kids" groups and the love and protection these parents exude gives me hope for the future. So do all the young people living their lives authentically. Sending Aloha out to all of you! <3
Hi Adaire Adaire. Welcome! And my sincerest apologies for the waaaaaaay delayed reply. I was involved in a vehicle incident which *sorta* derailed my want of promoting member participation here, while just tryna get it off the ground as it were... I'll be posting about it in the coming days and hoping to revive what I think is great potential for a welcoming and safe place for LGBTQ+ people (especially my trans brothers and sisters) to network and support each others journey! Speaking of which - please feel free to share your blog url. I've added the TSSN link directory in hopes of eventually providing a nice resource for our community. And wow. A hermaphrodite... As in born with both genitals? Intriguing. And most certainly welcome to join TSSN.

I'll be posting more in the coming days and hope that you and other members will help build a great community for supporting each other! Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)