Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Good Day Everyone

Currently Reading Thread:
Good Day Everyone (1 Viewer)

Marie Johnson

Let me introduce myself, I’m Model Marie Johnson. I’m a mature transgender model, apart from being in front of camera, I’m a personal life-wellness coach, I enjoys inspirational writing, reading books, modern dance and traveling. 🦋🌹🦋

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Let me introduce myself, I’m Model Marie Johnson. I’m a mature transgender model, apart from being in front of camera, I’m a personal life-wellness coach, I enjoys inspirational writing, reading books, modern dance and traveling. 🦋🌹🦋
Hi Marie Johnson Marie Johnson. So very glad that you joined and introduced yourself. I knew of the personal life-wellness coaching - but had no idea that you modeled. I was wondering what gig you were talking about in TE Admin chat yesterday LOL. That's AWESOME!

I'd invite you to create an album in the TSSN Media Gallery at Media and share some of your inspiration quotes, which I find to be incredibly encouraging! I'd also like to chat with you a bit later in regards to a Moderator position here if interested. I'll PM you a bit later.

Again - Welcome. Great to have you here.
Cheers from East Tennessee sister. 🥂 :transflag: 🥂 :transflag: 🥂

J.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stagehog81 New Member Introductions 1