Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hearty hello!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hearty hello! (1 Viewer)

CL Meier

Greetings Trans SafeSpace community,

I am an AFAB trans/FTM/nb/genderqueer doctoral student. I've been out for approximately 4 years now. I have a cis male spouse for umteen years (>20) and an elementary age cis female child. I've been on HRT for about 4 years also. I am WAY less angry and VERY happy now, most of the time.

I am also hoping you might help me with my Psy.D. doctoral project:
The study is through California Southern University, Costa Mesa. I'm currently recruiting for my doctoral survey (IRB approved). It's a 30 min (or less) study of coming out/disclosure to family and religious community, if appropriate. I am hoping this study will help family and religious community's understanding of its reaction to trans & gender diverse persons.
**SEEKING Transgender/gender diverse 18+ residents of the USA for a study on shame
**YOU MUST have come out to your family and/or religious/spiritual community MORE than 12 months ago
Research on the role of shame as a symptom of moral injury. Moral injury is when you are injured morally, like when a family member or your religious community cuts you off because of your gender identity. Research is completed online through Survey Monkey. Password provided by email to DisclosureShame@gmail.com due to assessment copyright. The researcher, Corey Meier, is a student at California Southern University, Costa Mesa, CA. To preview the consent form, visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZXnImtDcWsnqR3FT9gy2yHCS1y2s1Wf/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

CL Meier

CL Meier

Greetings Trans SafeSpace community,

I am an AFAB trans/FTM/nb/genderqueer doctoral student. I've been out for approximately 4 years now. I have a cis male spouse for umteen years (>20) and an elementary age cis female child. I've been on HRT for about 4 years also. I am WAY less angry and VERY happy now, most of the time.

I am also hoping you might help me with my Psy.D. doctoral project:
The study is through California Southern University, Costa Mesa. I'm currently recruiting for my doctoral survey (IRB approved). It's a 30 min (or less) study of coming out/disclosure to family and religious community, if appropriate. I am hoping this study will help family and religious community's understanding of its reaction to trans & gender diverse persons.
**SEEKING Transgender/gender diverse 18+ residents of the USA for a study on shame
**YOU MUST have come out to your family and/or religious/spiritual community MORE than 12 months ago
Research on the role of shame as a symptom of moral injury. Moral injury is when you are injured morally, like when a family member or your religious community cuts you off because of your gender identity. Research is completed online through Survey Monkey. Password provided by email to DisclosureShame@gmail.com due to assessment copyright. The researcher, Corey Meier, is a student at California Southern University, Costa Mesa, CA. To preview the consent form, visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZXnImtDcWsnqR3FT9gy2yHCS1y2s1Wf/view?usp=sharing
Still looking for participants. If you are willing, I'd love to have you be part of this study. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)