Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hello Everyone!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hello Everyone! (1 Viewer)

DavidMarshall

Thank you for having me. I really do appreciate it.

I am an ally who does my best to stay up to date on trans issues. I have friends and family members who are trans and want to support them in their journeys. Trans rights are important to me. It's become cliche, but it doesn't make it any less true to say trans rights are human rights. No one should be bullied, disrespected, or disavowed simply because of who they are.

I'm not looking for love. I have a beautiful wife and son who are also allies and defend LGBTQIA+ rights. I'm here to support and encourage, and to celebrate your journeys. I live south of Nashville, Tennessee. When I'm not arguing with crazies and bigots on social media, I enjoy playing, writing, and recording music. I've also written and published 3 novels and am currently working on a 4th. One of those novels features a trans female lead character in a romance and explores the topic, "What is true beauty?" That's really all I'm going to say about that because I'm not here to promote it or myself. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me. The family and I also love to travel. Last year we did Italy and are headed to Greece in a few days.

Don't be shy about saying hello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)