Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hello! New to the forum

Currently Reading Thread:
Hello! New to the forum (1 Viewer)

Margo King

Hi! I'm Margo (short for Margaret, a name i would have had if i was born a girl..well, I was kinda)
I prayed to God at 7 years old to become a girl, and now 50 years later i'm still waiting!
But i am slowly trying...I have a family. wife doesnt help. I hope that others can talk with me. Yes, i have a therapist and a group meeting to attend. I don't get to dress up enough, but I know i'm a girl, regardless how i appear outside.
Maybe this isn't enough, but it is from the inside out that I have to work on this.
It is a hard thing to work through, but i'm glad to see support is there and im not alone.

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hi! I'm Margo (short for Margaret, a name i would have had if i was born a girl..well, I was kinda)
I prayed to God at 7 years old to become a girl, and now 50 years later i'm still waiting!
But i am slowly trying...I have a family. wife doesnt help. I hope that others can talk with me. Yes, i have a therapist and a group meeting to attend. I don't get to dress up enough, but I know i'm a girl, regardless how i appear outside.
Maybe this isn't enough, but it is from the inside out that I have to work on this.
It is a hard thing to work through, but i'm glad to see support is there and im not alone.
Hi Margo King Margo King and welcome to the TSSN community. My apologies for the waaaaay delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally able to try to get this community active again!

At anyrate - All transgender people have to start somewhere. Small steps eventually lead to gigantic leaps. So that's what I'm hoping for you. And absolutely you are not alone! I completely understand the difficulty of coming out and proudly proclaiming your womanhood. There are many who understand and empathize. I'm happy to welcome you here and hope to get to know you a bit better through your posts!

Cheers from East Tennessee. :trans: 🥂

J.

Margo King

Margo King

Hi Margo King Margo King and welcome to the TSSN community. My apologies for the waaaaay delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally able to try to get this community active again!

At anyrate - All transgender people have to start somewhere. Small steps eventually lead to gigantic leaps. So that's what I'm hoping for you. And absolutely you are not alone! I completely understand the difficulty of coming out and proudly proclaiming your womanhood. There are many who understand and empathize. I'm happy to welcome you here and hope to get to know you a bit better through your posts!

Cheers from East Tennessee. :trans: 🥂

J.
Thank you! I am seeing a therapist, and now on HRT.

• Yay Congrats
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Thank you! I am seeing a therapist, and now on HRT.
Excellent news! Congratulations, as I know after reading your initial intro post that it's something you were striving to do. I'm so happy for you. If you have any questions about HRT - feel free to post them in the appropriate section.

As for therapist. I too am seeing a clinical therapist as well as a psychologist. For a myriad of issues, including counseling to better deal with living a better life for not only myself, but for those I love. Cognitive behavioral therapy is probably a bit different than therapists dealing with only gender identity and dysphoria issues - but it has been one of the best things I've done for myself in years. It's because of my CBT that I was able to begin my HRT almost 2 years ago. It's a great thing. So congrats again and welcome to the great world of HRT. It's been the best experience of my life!

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)