Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hello!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hello! (1 Viewer)

Mayaova

Hi! I'm Maya.
I'm from Southeast Asia and one of the few countries (Malaysia) where being trans is highly not recommended. I'm sure everyone is going through/has gone through rough patches. Always great to have people in a safe space :) x

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hi! I'm Maya.
I'm from Southeast Asia and one of the few countries (Malaysia) where being trans is highly not recommended. I'm sure everyone is going through/has gone through rough patches. Always great to have people in a safe space :) x
Hi & welcome to the TSSN community M Mayaova = Great to have you here from the Malaysia. We're hoping to build our memberbase to a worldwide one of transgender people and our allies in time. So indeed our goal is to provide a safe space for us to encourage each other to transition success.

Are you completely out in Malaysia? If yes - I'm sure that must take an astounding amount of courage. Just were are you at in your transition if you don't mind me asking Maya?

At anyrate - Again = Welcome.
Hope you enjoy becoming part of our growing community. Cheers from the United States.

J.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Margo King New Member Introductions 0