Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hey (1 Viewer)

AnimeChick

Hello. My name is Monica Julissa Rodriguez. I am currently on month 4 of HRT. Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
  • Yay Congrats
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hello. My name is Monica Julissa Rodriguez. I am currently on month 4 of HRT. Nice to meet you all!
Hi AnimeChick AnimeChick Monica and welcome to the TSSN community. Glad to have you here! My apologies for the delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally able to try to get this community active again! And I hope you will join in as we build the membership with new members & posts!

Congratulations on your 4-months on HRT! I'm slowly approaching 2 years in and it has been a life-altering, transformative and extremely special experience. My only regret is I waited so long to start and perhaps wish I had started with injectable estradiol valerate to begin with, as opposed to estradiol pills sublingually. What's your HRT regimen if you don't mind me asking?

I see you've selected the thread topic "Dysphoria" as well... Care to discuss any particulars? We're here to help and would be thrilled to offer suggestions. Yeah - and maybe a wee bit nosey too :p

At anyrate ==> Welcome. Hope you enjoy! I'll look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.
Cheers from East Tennessee!

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)