Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi all (1 Viewer)

MinaJahniece

Hi all just wanted to do a quick intro. First and foremost I am totally grateful to be here :) but I go by Mina-Jahniece I am a 44 yr young MTF trans woman who literally just started HRT so I have aways to go. But my goals in life are to go full time, get FFS, and a few other things. Looking forward to meeting new friends

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hi all just wanted to do a quick intro. First and foremost I am totally grateful to be here :) but I go by Mina-Jahniece I am a 44 yr young MTF trans woman who literally just started HRT so I have aways to go. But my goals in life are to go full time, get FFS, and a few other things. Looking forward to meeting new friends
Welcome to the TSSN community. We've still got the *new car* smell LOL - but hopefully will get members actively posting in the coming days.
At anyrate - Very nice to meet you!

I will be seeing the Lordy Lordy Jacquii's Forty FOUR next month! So you're in good company as far as age. I did start this thing a bit early though - came out back in 1992-1993 and presenting as female 100% of the time in 1994. HOWEVER, Like you - I've only recently started HRT. I'm 10 months in. How about you?

HRT has been an absolute blessing for me. Best decision I've made in years. Only regret is not having began 20 years ago and stuck with it! How have you been handling HRT? It takes time - but the changes can be abundant and amazing. Nice profile pic btw... And I begin to wonder if you've seen changes the short time you've been on...

And goals!!! FFS. That's an entire different conversation LOL. Feel free to start a thread about the topic if you like! But yeah... It's nice to have a cohesive set of goals and really stick with it. That's a map to success and I'm wishing you the best girlie.

Cheers from Tennessee and again ==> Welcome!

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)