Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hi all!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi all! (1 Viewer)

Jessica7577

Hi all im jessica, 39 yearold closeted trans girl. Im looking for like minded people for friends as well as any advice for someone like me. I have a long complicated story but i will make it as short as possible. Im married and have a daughter, because of that ive chosen not to transition fully right now. I am however fighting myself with that decision currently. Feel free to say hello

Rockette

Hi all im jessica, 39 yearold closeted trans girl. Im looking for like minded people for friends as well as any advice for someone like me. I have a long complicated story but i will make it as short as possible. Im married and have a daughter, because of that ive chosen not to transition fully right now. I am however fighting myself with that decision currently. Feel free to say hello
Hi Jessica! I can well understand the difficulty of the situation. You are not alone in those challenges. I wish I had great advice, but I'm afraid I don't. Just never lose yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)