Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hi I’m Nora

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi I’m Nora (1 Viewer)

SwanXS27

Hey everyone my name is Nora. I am trans MTF. Though a lot of people know me by my deadname. I’ve battled with being my true self my entire life and came out in 2019. It’s been two years since I’ve come out and I’ve paused my transition due to financial problems and a baby. I want to continue to transition. Because I see the woman that I was supposed to be scratching the surface of my skin and she wants OUT!!

Tammy blue eyes

Hey everyone my name is Nora. I am trans MTF. Though a lot of people know me by my deadname. I’ve battled with being my true self my entire life and came out in 2019. It’s been two years since I’ve come out and I’ve paused my transition due to financial problems and a baby. I want to continue to transition. Because I see the woman that I was supposed to be scratching the surface of my skin and she wants OUT!!
Hello Nora. My name is Tammy. I have gone through a similar experience. I hope we can chat sometime. Best wishes to you, Tammy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)