Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hi I'm Trianna Michelle

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi I'm Trianna Michelle (1 Viewer)

spinnelli9

Hi I'm Trianna. I'm from Minnesota and have been transitioning since November 3rd 2018. I've been on hormones since June 6th 2019. My future plans are getting a orchiectomy and grs. I'm a pretty chill girl who's super nerdy and up for whatever

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hi I'm Trianna. I'm from Minnesota and have been transitioning since November 3rd 2018. I've been on hormones since June 6th 2019. My future plans are getting a orchiectomy and grs. I'm a pretty chill girl who's super nerdy and up for whatever
Good evening Trianna and welcome to the TSSN community! Cheers from East Tennessee <3
Sounds like you're well on your way to a successful transition journey. Congratulations. And wow = the orchiectomy is definitely on my todo list. I've got to do a bit of research to see if insurance will cover it as a needed procedure, as opposed to definitely as an elective one. Wish it were as easy here as it apparently is for our neighbors to the north in Canada! Perhaps one day... But until then = Hoops to jump through or the need to hit the powerball for some big money LOL

Love your avatar btw! Cute pic. Three cheers to #TransIsBeautiful PRIDE :transflag: :transflag: :transflag:
I look forward to getting to know you a bit better through your posts. Have any questions or concerns or suggestions, feel free to make yourself at home in the forums and post post post ;)

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)