Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hi there I'm Jenn

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi there I'm Jenn (1 Viewer)

JennL122

I'm a mom of a transgender teen. I'm here because I want to learn how I can best support not only my own child but all transgender individuals. We are currently dealing with some civil rights issues with our local community and that has really brought to light for me all the ignorance there is. I want to be able to be affirming to anyone who wants my support and love. I was truly blindsided by all the hatred that our community is showing.. and really all the misconceptions. Anyway I'm here to be of support to any and every one. To share my story with other parents finding themselves in a place similar to where I am. And mainly so I can learn. I have much to learn about this and again how best I can make a difference in people's lives. I'm a free speech advocate as well as a civil rights lover. I wish we didn't have to have special categories but I'm fast learning that even with additional protections that it can be a dark place at times. I live in a small town in the USA.. Very conservative I'd say with really no interest in learning or making changes to thoughts or beliefs.

Thank you very much for allowing me to be here.. I hope I can bring light and love to all

Jenn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)