Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hi there.

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi there. (1 Viewer)

Alex

Hey all,
I'm Alex and feling very non binary At 45 I'm finally admitting to myself that I'm not Just male and I'm curious as to who I'll be in the future. I'm pretty quiet and tend to watch and lurk for awhile. A place like this fills me with such hope. Thank-you.

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hey all,
I'm Alex and feling very non binary At 45 I'm finally admitting to myself that I'm not Just male and I'm curious as to who I'll be in the future. I'm pretty quiet and tend to watch and lurk for awhile. A place like this fills me with such hope. Thank-you.
Hi A Alex and welcome to the TSSN community! Glad you took the time to introduce yourself. Also - as I've been saying this entire evening: My apologies for the waaaaay delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally able to try to get this community active again!

At anyrate- it's perfectly okay to be questioning. That's the start of the journey to self discovery. It's simultaneously exciting & scary. But only YOU can answer the question as to your gender identity. Being non-binary is quite valid! You're not alone. And I wish you well in exploring and getting to know who you are.

I hope you will forgive the lateness of this welcome/reply - and will feel free to share more about your journey and ask the questions you need answered. I'm sure others will chime in as we begin the reboot of TSSN!

Again welcome! Cheers from East Tennessee.

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)