Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hi (1 Viewer)

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hi V Vanessalove and welcome to the TSSN community! Glad to have you here. There are many differing opinions on what defines "transgender woman" - but at the end of the day - we are a support system for transgender people and our family, friends & allies, which definitely IMO anyway includes crossdressers. In fact - I've created a forum section specifically for Crossdresser Support Talk, along with having added Crossdressing on our list of topics.

I talk about my own personal journey having once performed on the drag stage. See what you think... It would be interesting to know exactly where you are in your transition, whether you are planning on going through with the bulk of options available to MTF trans women: HRT, surgeries, etc... So feel free to share more about yourself, as well as comment some of the content already posted in the forums.

Again = Welcome.

J.

I would like to cordially remind you though, especially considering your comment: "...fun loving cd love sex and more sec"
TSSN is not a hookup site. This is an info hub, safe haven & support system for transgender people and those who support us. We do encourage friendships and networking obviously - but if sex is #1 on your priority list - you may want to reconsider your membership here. Thanks for understanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)