Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Hiya!

Currently Reading Thread:
Hiya! (1 Viewer)

Killian7567

Introduction:

Hi all! My name is Killian and I'm new to this site so I figured I'd drop a quick hello. My pronouns are he/him and I am currently pre-T but going to counselling sessions to change that.

I'm 22 years old, come from Australia and my biggest interests are video games, nature walks and rock collecting. I have two birds and two dogs and a love for all animals so I always appreciate pet threads 💚

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Introduction:

Hi all! My name is Killian and I'm new to this site so I figured I'd drop a quick hello. My pronouns are he/him and I am currently pre-T but going to counselling sessions to change that.

I'm 22 years old, come from Australia and my biggest interests are video games, nature walks and rock collecting. I have two birds and two dogs and a love for all animals so I always appreciate pet threads 💚
Hi K Killian7567 and welcome from Australia! Great to have you hear brother. Feel free to update your avatar if you like...
I'm a PC gamer myself actually. And definitely a fan of the furbabies. I have a couple brindle pitbulls, one a blue-nose - they are the adorablest. Also have a big fat Siamese kittycat named Minni. I'd love to share some pics.

In fact: I dare you to create a 'who's got pets!' thread 🐶🐱
The Off Topics section awaits you! Be sure to choose "Off-topic" so that it posts to the correct forum.

Anyway - Kind greetings from East Tennessee.
Hope you enjoy!

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)