Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

I'm Audrey...Come follow me on my journey!

Currently Reading Thread:
I'm Audrey...Come follow me on my journey! (1 Viewer)

Trans_Audyssey Girl

Hi! My name is Audrey, a sassy MTF! Trans_Audyssey is my Youtube channel that focuses on my personal journey of being an older transgender female. I cover a LOT of subjects and want to inform and educate my viewers about Transgender topics. My goal is to make this channel the best it can be and also entertain my viewers.

I am 51 and a late bloomer to the transgender world. I am almost 3 years into my journey and it has been quite a ride! I have never been happier being my authentic self! I hope my channel can help others like me AND open up doors to new friendships! Hugs!

Audrey

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Well howdy hi Audrey and *officially* welcome to the TSSN Community! Really glad to have you here. I've been without internet service for the past several days - so my apologies for the delayed reply.

I'm 43 going on 26 (hehehe) but have been at this since my teens. I think you'll offer a nice perspective here and can be help to many as the community grows. I know I've thoroughly enjoyed your videos and do have some perspective of my own to offer - especially as concerns some of the questions you've posed in the HRT segment of your Transgender Body Discussions thread!

A good friend of mine moved from Tennessee to the Philadelphia area a few years ago. I'm trying to get her to join!!! But she's absolutely thrilled with how transgender people are treated there, as opposed to how horribly she'd been treated in TN. How's your experience been in PA?

At anyrate - Welcome. Count me as a friend please.
Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)