Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Intro

Currently Reading Thread:
Intro (1 Viewer)

Just_Another_Kai

I'm basically genderfluid. Most of the time I feel like a mix of agender and male(basically demiboy)but there's times when I feel like a mix of other genders, like female. I like to be refered to as different pronouns depending on how I feel(If you're not sure you can just ask). I'm ok with everything(gender, sexuality, race, religion, etc)and I judge people based on what's on the inside, not the outside. Everyone can be s

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

I'm basically genderfluid. Most of the time I feel like a mix of agender and male(basically demiboy)but there's times when I feel like a mix of other genders, like female. I like to be refered to as different pronouns depending on how I feel(If you're not sure you can just ask). I'm ok with everything(gender, sexuality, race, religion, etc)and I judge people based on what's on the inside, not the outside. Everyone can be s
Hi J Just_Another_Kai and welcome to the TSSN community! I hope you all are doing well. And my apologies for the delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally reinvigorated to get this community active again!

Some of the threads here will contain some mature content, but generally SFW (Safe for Work PG) type of environment that we're creating. If you see a post which goes against that SFW atmosphere (with the exception of informational/educational content of course...) please report it, as we want TSSN to be friendly for all ages and walks of life. Most all sections will be open to our younger members. There is also section -- with only a bit of content in it for now -- that may be of interest to you at Support For Parents Of Transgender Children ... There are a few other younger members here - and if the need arises - I'll be happy to create a dedicated forum specifically for a certain age group.

Anyway - Welcome! Judging people by the content of their character is the only way to be. I'll be looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)