Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Joy to the world

Currently Reading Thread:
Joy to the world (1 Viewer)

Joy Douglas

I'm a 63 year old transgender woman who has recently been encouraged by my wife to begin transitioning. At this point my goal is begin hormone therapy and likely surgery at some point.

Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

I'm a 63 year old transgender woman who has recently been encouraged by my wife to begin transitioning. At this point my goal is begin hormone therapy and likely surgery at some point.
Hi Joy Douglas Joy Douglas and welcome to the TSSN community from Canada! Nice to meet you. Please forgive the delayed reply to your intro thread. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally reinvigorated to get this community active again! I hope you will feel welcome to join in the conversations and asking all the questions you feel will help in your successful transition.

And how great is that having the support of your wife? Waaaay too many are not as fortunate. So please count yourself among those who are.

We have the main Transitioning Support forum section available. It will eventually house a wealth of knowledge regarding transitioning and HRT among other important topics. So feel free to make yourself at home and post.

Again ==> Welcome. Enjoy. I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.
Cheers from East Tennessee in the US ;)

J.

Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Thank you and I appreciate your encouraging words.
You are quite welcome Joy. I only hope that this community will serve to assist you in attaining the fabulous transition you so richly deserve.
Feel free to have a look around the entire forum and joy in welcoming new members and making a network of friends. Have a question? Feel free to ask it in the appropriate forum. Thanks again and here's wishing you all the best.

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)