Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

my name is Brianna Michelle

Currently Reading Thread:
my name is Brianna Michelle (1 Viewer)

Brianna's Place

Hi there everyone, my name is Brianna Michelle and I'm new here.

I'm a 54 yr old mtf

been transitioning since July 10th of 2018

HRT since February 14th, 2019( talk about a gift that keeps on giving 😀😀😀😀)

Came out to my mom and brother in late June and early July respectively, both accepting 😍😍😍😍

Came out to work December 3, 2019, very accepting 😄😄😄😄

Name change December 5, 2019

I own Brianna's Place YouTube channel

My plans for my future is to get srs, ffs, vocal surgeries (in that order).

I also am a mentor for ANYONE who either just started transitioning and / or is just needing someone to talk to.

I'm very passionate about my community and want to give back which was given to me. To assist the "new ones " who are just starting out and there families (to help them understand what's going on).

Transitioning isn't easy and starting can be the most scariest time.

I want to be able to show them the door of where they can get assistance but it's up to them to open it up and go through it. To give them a becon of light of hope and support, to let them know that they are not alone.

Aprox 41% of all people who identify as transgender either think about suicide or (heaven forbid) actually commit it.

I'm sorry but 1 death is 1 too many.

I know that I can't save the world but I can at least reach out and try to make a difference. To let them know that they are not alone, that they are not the only ones who feel like this. That being different isn't a crime but a gift. A gift to be loved and cared for.

And Always Remember:

💗💗You Are Special 💗💗

💗💗You Are Loved 💗💗

And

💗💗💗💗You Are Not Alone 💗💗💗💗

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)