Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

New dude to the block

Currently Reading Thread:
New dude to the block (1 Viewer)

xan89

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group. My name is Xander. I am female to male (he/him/his). I started T in January 2013. I had a full hysto and top surgery in
June 2017. I have been having a hard time lately with chest dysphoria since my surgery results are not the best. I do need a revision soon. I am currently in the process of quitting smoking again so I can get this done. Last time I quit, I went down in nicotine levels with vaping. I’m also in the process of doing research for my bottom surgery.

Unfortunately, I am no longer in contact with any of my local trans friends. It does get kind of lonely sometimes without them. Sometimes I feel like I am on this journey alone. I am hoping to find some support and information here that will help me through my transition and life in general.

I live mostly stealth. It isn’t necessarily the fear of harm that keeps me in the closet, but more so my experience of people no longer seeing me as the man I am once they know I’m born female. This makes the dating life very hard because I never know the the right time is to come out to someone. I used to have so much confidence when it came to meeting new girls, but now something has changed. Maybe it’s because I fell hard for this girl that didn’t find me complete enough since I hadn’t had bottom surgery. This was my first experience right after top surgery. My top surgery had given me such a boost of confidence in myself. I felt amazing and just so right in my own skin. I mean, I wasn’t 100% happy with my results, but I finally felt free. Now, I’m scared to ask for a phone number. I think, am I good enough? I am tired of feeling alone in the world.

Thank you all for reading

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)