Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Settled Down Traveler

Currently Reading Thread:
Settled Down Traveler (1 Viewer)

Viking Kärun

I am Turning 55 so I finally get my AARP card this year. I celebrate my 34th wedding anniversary this weekend to my wife.

I am a disabled military veteran served in the army in Alaska. We have lived in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest and Midwest. Minnesota is where I claim as home but that has most to do with vikings Football.

i am currently a City Councilor and just launched my campaign for mayor of Waldport Oregon. I have spent the last five years serving on boards and committees focused on the state healthcare program and creating equity for Queer and other minority community members.

i came out to my wife about three years ago, I waited for her to be ready for me to come out publicly which happened the summer of 2019.

i am currently 6 months into HRT and feeling so much euphoria. I spent years trying to convince myself the Dysphoria was all imagined but glad for all the support that helped me believe myself.

• Hugs & Caring
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

I am Turning 55 so I finally get my AARP card this year. I celebrate my 34th wedding anniversary this weekend to my wife.

I am a disabled military veteran served in the army in Alaska. We have lived in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest and Midwest. Minnesota is where I claim as home but that has most to do with vikings Football.

i am currently a City Councilor and just launched my campaign for mayor of Waldport Oregon. I have spent the last five years serving on boards and committees focused on the state healthcare program and creating equity for Queer and other minority community members.

i came out to my wife about three years ago, I waited for her to be ready for me to come out publicly which happened the summer of 2019.

i am currently 6 months into HRT and feeling so much euphoria. I spent years trying to convince myself the Dysphoria was all imagined but glad for all the support that helped me believe myself.
Hi Viking Kärun Viking Kärun and welcome to the TSSN community! First - I'd like to say thank you very much for your service. I hold much respect for all our servicemen and servicewomen. Secondly: My apologies for the slightly delayed reply. Please see TSSN TIME! | Time for rebooting the community already!... for more information about the reasoning of why... The good news is that I am finally reinvigorated to get this community active again with others on-board to assist! I'm excited about the prospects.

And wow. Sounds like you have a lot going on that can really be a benefit to the LGBTQ+ community and other marginalized groups in Waldport. Congratulations to you and best of luck with your campaign! And also congrats on starting HRT and coming out with the support of your wife. Many people are not so fortunate as for their relationship with SO's during/after transition. And nope. Dysphoria is real. I've spent decades trying to overcome my own dysphoria, to a great deal of success actually. HRT has been transformative physically, mentally, psychologically and in most other positive way you can think of. So ==> Totally get the "euphoria" comment! <3

Again - welcome. I hope you enjoy being part of the community and wishing you well from East Tennessee! :transflag: :transflag: :transflag:

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)