Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

The "gay agenda" ... Meh... [LOL]

Currently Reading Thread:
The "gay agenda" ... Meh... [LOL] (1 Viewer)

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

And now for a TransThursday Laughable...

Hateful Bigot: ".... because God ...."

Reasonable People: "... Uggggh! You dumb spawn of the devil.. Straight pride my ass... "
gay-agenda-jpg.322

My personal thoughts:

We all know that there's no need for #StraightPride. Straight pride is every single day of the every single week. Straight couples kissing and hugging and displaying other forms of public affection are done with impunity! It's why LGBTQ pride is so important: To help bring about a semblance parity for our right to pursue happiness without being hindered by bigoted BS! Would if we could celebrate all year long, as those who have such privilege do!

As for the flag - I love the conceptual idea of it - it's perfect symbolism:

The trans pride flag was designed by Monica Helms, and was first shown at a pride parade in Phoenix, Arizona, United States in 2000. The flag represents the transgender community and consists of five horizontal stripes, two light blue, two pink, with a white stripe in the center. The light blue is the traditional color for baby boys, pink is for girls, and the white in the middle is for those who are transitioning, those who feel they have a neutral gender or no gender, and those who are inter-sexed. The pattern is such that no matter which way you fly it, it will always be correct. This symbolizes us trying to find correctness in our own lives.

Other transgender symbols include the butterfly (symbolizing transformation or metamorphosis), and a pink/light blue yin and yang symbol.

#HappyPride #LoveWins #TransInclusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)