Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Transgender Body Discussions

Currently Reading Thread:
Transgender Body Discussions (1 Viewer)

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Hey Trans_Audyssey Girl Trans_Audyssey Girl ... I edited your post to add the video playlist to the actual post.
Thanks so much for posting these vids. They are nicely done and quite helpful I'm sure to a lot of people. TSSN does have a Media gallery - specifically the Miscellaneous Albums section would be the appropriate place for you to create an album and share each of your videos if you like.

Also - Please feel free to post an official introduction in the New Member Introductions section. We'd love to know more about you and where you're at in your transition, as well as take in the insightful info you offer in your vids.

Speaking of which - I know you've asked a few questions in these vids. I don't have the time now - but I'll revisit this thread in a day or so and provide my own feedback/answers to some of the concerns you've posed in the vids.

Cheers girlie. And hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! 🍻

J.

Trans_Audyssey Girl

Trans_Audyssey Girl

Thank you soooo much for your kind words and support! I will start posting in the media gallery. I apologize if I did it the wrong way. Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Thank you soooo much for your kind words and support! I will start posting in the media gallery. I apologize if I did it the wrong way. Hugs!
Not the wrong way at all my dear. I just wanted your vid to show in the actual thread. And you can post vids where ever you like tbh. Just be sure to attach them to the thread if posting in the thread.

Cheers girlie and will be looking forward to more from you. (y)

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)