Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Transphobia explained brilliantly via butterfly drawing

Currently Reading Thread:
Transphobia explained brilliantly via butterfly drawing (1 Viewer)

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

The very definition of transphobia explained in this close-up glimpse at nature ... metaphorically speaking truthfully real!
A brilliant analogy makes for quite the simple definitive!

transphobia-jpg.324

And actually - I really love this drawing... I'm infatuated with the concept of metamorphosis and have referenced it in many of my own poetry pieces.
In fact - A favorite quote by yours truly:

"A butterfly's metamorphosis from caterpillar is but a showing of God's -- and by proxy, nature's -- omnipotent embrace of change. Accepting the concept of change as a natural constant has allowed me to realize my own transition as a thing of majestic beauty."
As for #Transphobia though ... It's really quite simple to simply accept a person for who they are and/or who they are becoming. For one ==> As for my own transition - It's nobody's business except for my own. Second ==> As for your own transitions - It's none of my business; Indeed it is only your business. Using such a simple thought process would absolutely allow the caterpillar in this meme to simply say, "Howdy hi Butterfly. I hope you're doing well."

It's CHOICES people. The choice between being an encouraging individual leading with love OR being a horrible person who contributes to others' misery.
Let's INTENTIONALLY CHOOSE love. Everybody Say Love!!! <3

J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)