Trans SafeSpace Network
A Transgender Info Hub A Transgender Safe Haven And A Transgender Support Community. A Transgender Pride Shop. #LiveColorfully At TSSN #WontBeErased #TransRightsAreHumanRights Welcome. Please Register And Enjoy!

Where's Your Bathroom?: A Transgender Woman Drives Across America [FREE Amazon Kindle Version]

Currently Reading Thread:
Where's Your Bathroom?: A Transgender Woman Drives Across America [FREE Amazon Kindle Version] (1 Viewer)

MsJacquiiC

TSSN Webmistress

Where's Your Bathroom?
A Transgender Woman Drives Across America In Search of the Truth Behind the Anti-LGBTQ Legislation Movements.

I was just told about this book by a friend from one of my Facebook groups. Written by transTracy Hinton. It's now FREE FOR DOWNLOAD on Amazon.com ... So I thought I'd pass the news on. It should make for an interesting read anyway, especially considering that I'm from deep in the bible belt of East Tennessee....

Book Description:
A transgender woman drives across America in search of the truth behind the anti-LGBTQ Legislation Movements of Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. Will she incur the wrath from the public in the anti-LGBTQ states? What will happen when she uses the bathroom or dressing rooms? How will the public treat her? Along the way, she will review the places she stays, shops and eats. Are they transgender friendly? Is the bathroom issue the will of the majority or a select minority? Is the bathroom issue even real? How does legislation like this affect our children in the LGBTQ community?

Book Details:
  • File Size: 15187 KB
  • Print Length: 203 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publication Date: April 6, 2019
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B07QBKGQDD
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Not Enabled
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Amazon product

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)